It has been amazing watching Eva grow over the past five weeks. She looks much differently than Gabrielle did as an infant. She has a tiny little nose and small lips. Her hair (although she has very little hair right now) is light and her skin is fair. Her eyes are shaped like her daddy's and they are still a beautiful blue. Eva loves to study faces. She has started to really respond and smile when she is spoken to. Every minute with her has been a blessing. I fall more and more in love with her each day.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Eva Tillman
Posted by The Jefferys at 7:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ack! I just found your blog from Penny's sidebar - I have you listed in reader but nothing new has ever popped up......and I'd missed these gorgeous photos! She's beautiful and I can't wait to see her again. (will our world's ever feel normal again??? this is what i'm thinking today)
love you! Denise
Post a Comment