Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Elizabeth's Wedding
This weekend we witnessed God's amazing love and His faithfulness through the marriage of Casey and Elizabeth. We had a great time with all our family and meeting new friends. The ceremony was God-honoring and so sweet. At the end of the wedding, when the wedding party was waiting for pictures, Isabelle asked Casey, "Casey, what do I call you now?" He responded, "whatever you want to call me Isabelle." As Isabelle grabbed his hand to go back into the sanctuary, she said, "Ok Daddy! Let's go!" John and his older brother David had to hold eachother up after hearing those sweet words. Casey has been the answer to many prayers. His love for Elizabeth and Isabelle is very evident. We are glad to be home after our wedding circuit the past several weekends.
Posted by The Jefferys at 7:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh, tears and chills! That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. Great is His faithfulness! We love y'all!
What a precious moment! Praise the Lord for His gifts! I'm so glad you're back.
Love you!
Post a Comment