It is such a blessing to be able to stay at home with Gabrielle. On this rainy day, we have been playing some new games together. Today, I taught Gabrielle how to feed her baby doll. With her first birthday rapidly approaching, I have felt sorrow for how quickly time passes and how fast she has grown! This morning as we were playing "mommy", I was most pleased when Gabrielle decided that she was the baby and needed to sit in the bumbo seat to drink a bottle.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Such a sweet baby girl!
I love this post! She's the cutest! Yes, it is a privilege to be able to stay at home and experience all of those precious moments. They fly, so it's good that you're soaking it all in.
How sweet! This just shows how girls have a God-given gift to care for others...
Post a Comment