This morning I was blessed to talk to John for 3 minutes. He called to say, "Happy Anniversary!" It was hard not getting to talk to him or spend the day with him. However, he did make special efforts to make sure I knew he was thinking about me today. Instead of being sad, I decided to pretend like tomorrow is our anniversary. So, all day I felt like I did on my wedding day, waiting in great anticipation for the clock to strike seven and to walk down the aisle to the love of my life. I can hardly wait to see his beautiful eyes and wonderful smile!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
5 Wonderful Years
Posted by The Jefferys at 6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's absolutely priceless! I love how you expressed your anticipation. I'm glad he's with you now. I love you guys!
So precious, Leslie. I hope you enjoy your little honeymoon!
Post a Comment