CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I have been TAGGED!!

Thank you for tagging me Ginger!

10 years ago... I was almost a junior at Vanderbilt University. I was loving my major (Interdisciplinary Communications), I had a great partner for Cheerleading, I was volunteering with Young Life, on rush committee for Tri Delta, living with Kori, and passing time until John Jeffery would leap back into my life.

5 years ago... I was about to turn 25! I was finally marrying John (after 18 months of praying and waiting to get out of the Army)!! My Calvary Christian School cheerleaders won their first State Championship. I was teaching Body Combat and RPM at North Columbus Athletic Club. We moved John's belongings into my apartment in Columbus while I moved home to Nashville for the month.

1 year ago... I only had one more month before Gabrielle Garner would change my life! I stopped training clients at the Wellness Center and spent most days working out and reading books. John had a surprise birthday party for me with everyone I had met in Huntsville.

5 things on my to do list...
1. Go to the grocery store. (I have to make John's favorite meal Saturday)
2. Clean the house.
3. Order furniture. (Breakfast table and chairs)










4. Call the Mall about Training Wheels.
5. Order carpet.

5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Cup of Gold Bar
2. Laughing Cow cheese and reduced-fat Triscuits
3. A smoothie made with my left-over decaf coffee
4. Pretzel chips with Boursin cheese spread
5. Something left on Gabrielle's plate

If I were a Billionaire...
I would not change anything about my life except I would take more vacations and definitely visit a snootie health spa out West with my mom.
John and I would have fun giving and supporting our missionary families and friends.

5 Bad Habits...
1. Watching Grey's Anatomy and American Idol-two shows that totally waste time.
2. Staying up too late.
3. Eating too fast...my table manners in general.
4. Procrastinating.
5. Letting house work come before reading God's Word.

5 places I have lived...
1. The three houses in Brentwood, Tn I grew up in with my family.
2. An apartment at the Grove with Kori.
3. The house my brother and I shared.
4. My apartment in Columbus, Ga and Mrs. Sear's amazing house!
5. Our apartment in Huntsville, Al

5 jobs I have had...
1. A camp counselor for Universal Cheerleaders Association.
2. A customer service rep and sales associate for MCOM.
3. Assistant to the Headmaster at Calvary Christian School and Varsity Cheerleading Coach
4. Fitness Director and Personal Trainer for The Country Club of Columbus
5. Personal Trainer at the Huntsville Hospital Wellness Center

No Pressure But YOU have been tagged...
1. Penny Philley
2. Ashley Turnbull- ok.. you already did this.
3. Amy Schnorrenberg
4. Dayna Whitlock

2 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Too fun! I love hearing more about you! And, I think you should post some photos about your new furniture (or what look/style you're going for). I'd love to hear more a/b decorating the new house! Oh, and you're LATE. I did this tag a couple of weeks ago! Check blog archives! Ha!

You have a lot of blogging potential. I'm loving it. I think you have many stories to tell yet.

When is John back?

Dayna said...

OK, I did it, but I felt very silly. It's on my most recent blog post. You girls have all done way more "stuff" than I have! Thanks for making room for an old gal like me in your lives. ;)